Chocolate Blueberry Bundles
I’m a huge fan of fruit coated with dark chocolate, and blueberries are my latest obsession. These chocolately little bundles of deliciousness tick all the boxes. They’re super-healthy and bursting with antioxidants, easy to prepare, look great and taste amazing. What’s more, there’s only 20 calories in each bundle, so they’re extremely diet-friendly.
- Line a small tray with greaseproof baking paper
- Break the chocolate into squares and spread out in a small bowl
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds
- Stir melted chocolate until it's smooth
- Drop about 1/2 tsp of chocolate on baking paper and spread into a flat circle.
- Press 4 small blueberries into the chocolate. Add a small dab of chocolate and press one large blueberry on top
- Drizzle a little chocolate over the whole bundle. Repeat
- Refrigerate until chocolate has set